How To Challenge the FCC Map
Do you really get the internet service providers say you do on the FCC Map? Is your home and/or business address correct? Click the link to check and to file a challenge if the information is wrong.
- Visit the FCC National Broadband Map website.
- Type your address into the Search by Address field and press the enter key. The map will zoom in on your location.
- Review the address and location.
- If the address and location are correct, you're all done with the location assessment! If the reported address/location is inaccurate, we encourage you to enter a location challenge.
- Review the reported services.
- On the right of the screen are the reported broadband service providers and maximum connection speeds they offer for sale at your location.
- If the reported services are available at your location, you’re all done with the availability assessment! If the reported service availability is inaccurate, we encourage you to enter an availability challenge.
For video instructions on how to file an availability or location challenge:
Please share this information with your friends, neighbors, co-workers and community members.